This policy does not apply to the practices of third parties that Sober Network Inc. does not own or control, or to individuals that Sober Network Inc. does not employ or manage.
What Personal Information About Users Does Sober Network Inc. Collect?
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with a friendly, customized, and efficient experience. We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our website. We do not process this information in a way that is incompatible with the purpose for which it has been collected or subsequently authorized by you. We collect the following types of information from our users:
1. Information You Provide to Us:
- We receive and store any information you enter on our websites or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features on our digital properties.
- Registration: In order for you to use different Sober Network Inc.’s related websites, you may be asked to complete a registration form. As part of this registration form, we require your email address, basic demographic information and additional information which will help us provide additional services.
2. Automatic Information:
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Sober Network Inc. automatically receives and records certain "traffic data" on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Sober Network Inc. cookie information, and the page you requested. Sober Network Inc. uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website.
- Profile information: Some of Sober Network Inc.’s digital properties allow other users to browse your username, location, biographical information including digital media, online posts and additional information supplied by you.
- Many companies offer programs which help you to visit websites anonymously. While Sober Network Inc. will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
What About Cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. Sober Network Inc. cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or email address is.
Will Sober Network Inc. Share Any of The Information It Receives?
Information about our users is an integral part of our business.
Is Information About Me Secure?
On Sober Network Inc.’s digital properties, your account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to work to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer.
Only employees who need personal information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to it. All of our employees are kept up to date on our privacy and security practices.
Sober Network Inc. utilizes commercially reasonable industry standard methods to protect your privacy, including database encryption and secure communication between our servers and user devices.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access your personal information on our websites which allow profiles and correct, amend, or delete information that is inaccurate.
Can Children Use Sober Network Inc.?
You must be 13 years and older to register to use any of Sober Network Inc.’s digital properties. As a result, Sober Network Inc. does not specifically collect information about children.
Conditions of Use
Some of Sober Network Inc.’s digital properties offer users the ability to register online and participate in our online community. If you do not wish to receive any communication from Sober Network Inc. and its related digital properties, any of its partners, simply opt out by responding to any email you receive from us and click on the “opt out” link at the bottom of the message.
You may also delete your user profile by logging into your user profile page at https://www.sober.com and choosing to “Delete my profile”. Note that posts which you have made in user forums and similar publicly available communications will not be deleted. Also, such communications may have been indexed by third parties, including search engines, that are beyond Sober Network's Inc. ability to remove.